Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 23 mai 2021

19- Grand bicycle tour in Italy from 2011 (Genova, Savona)

Day 16) Recco - GENOVA - Savona - Vado Ligure Today it is time for me to visit Genova, such a big harbour with great buildings.
I usually do not like big cities but here I have lots of interesting places and buildings to see.
The city center is pretty grand.
I can admire lofty churches, too.
The capital of Liguria looks fantastic indeed!
I also run into an ancient vessel.
I continue my journey on SS1.
All of a sudden I can see a highway above me, it is E80.
Soon I get the chance to cycle on a perfect cycling path.
The views are spectacular.
Soon I get to Savona where I can see a huge ship.
This is an old medieval town with fascinating architecture.
I come across two medieval towers.
Again I can admire marcelous bas-reliefs.
Many lavish palaces are to be found in this town.
I come across imposing churches.
I visit one of them.
I also pay a visit to a museum.
The night I will spend on a beach in Vado Ligure, in my sleeping bag. An homeless guy drops by and give me some food. I could enjoy a fantastic sunset.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu