Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 23 mai 2021

18- Grand bicycle tour in Italy from 2011 (Portofino)

From Rapallo I am heading for Portofino, a hidden gem, taking a minor road.
Soon I will reach this fantastic and iconic touristy village from Liguria.
What a magnificent marina!
Here I can feast my eyes on many luxurious boats.
I stumble upon many interesting statues.
There are plenty of tourists around.
After I eat and drink something, it is time for me to go. In Santa Margherita Ligure I can admire a wondrful church.
I carry on cycling on SS1 enjoying fabulous views.
Liguria is simply amazing.
My next stop will be at Recco where I gaze at some splendid paintings.
Then I go to a beach to take a dip in the sea.
In this town I notice a peculiar church.
I will spend the night like a homeless guy sleeping under a concrete structure in the middle of town.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu