Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 23 mai 2021

17- Grand bicycle tour in Italy from 2011 (Liguria)

From Marola I have to climb a few km and the views are gorgeous.
I am cycling on road SP370. I am gaining elevation and I am elated to take in fabulous vistas.
I am in Cinque Terre! What a paradise!
It seems people here grow grapes and love cycling.
From the sea level I climb to passo del Bracco.
I am lucky enough to meet some cyclists and I have a nice chat with them.
From Rivarolo I will go down to Levanto and reach the sea level again. It is time for a swim.
Now the road follows the coast.
After Sestri Levante I am cycling on SS1 passing through magnificent towns like Lavagna, Chiavari and Rapallo.
It is time for me to enjoy some great architecture.
I admire some bas-reliefs.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu