Totalul afișărilor de pagină

vineri, 19 martie 2021

10- Grand bicycle tour in Italy from 2011 (good friends and Lucca)

Here I am relaxing, drinking some beers, taking photos of pretty girls.
All of a sudden I run into a family of Romanians living and working in the area. Now they are relaxing.
They appreciate me a lot, are amazed by my adventures and the girls are very kind and lovely. They are from Moldavia.
After a relaxing day together they invite me to their house. They live in San Piero a Grado, a village nearby. Day 6 and 7) San Piero a Grado I relax 2 days at their home and they treat me very well with good food and fine drinks.
Day 8) San Piero a Grado - Pisa - Lucca - Bagni di Lucca It is time to say good bye to my wonderful hosts! I will never forget you dear friends! They also offer me a nice donation that will help me a lot.
After Pisa I will follow SS12 road. Nice scenery!
After San Giuliano Terme I will have to climb a hill, a few km of ascent.
Soon I will reach Lucca, another gem of Tuscany.
Lucca is a city and comune in Tuscany, Central Italy, on the Serchio, in a fertile plain near the Ligurian Sea. It is the capital of the Province of Lucca. It is famous for its intact Renaissance-era city walls.
Its historic center is fully walled.
I enter the historic town through an interesting building endowed with a great gate.
Here I can admire many old churches.
Nice bas-reliefs.
Great statues.
An old theater.
San Martin Cathedral dating back to XI century is probably the best medieval gem this town can offer.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu